Requirements for admission
You can participate if you are one of the following:
- Korean Medical Doctor (K.M.D.)
- Professional Acupuncturist (L.Ac.)
- M.D. who wants to study more about Korean Medical Acupuncture.
- Korean Medicine college students or Medical students
- Nurses, pharmacists, physical therapist etc.
- Specialists in Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Chiropractic, Veterinary Acupuncturist etc.
This program is designed for those who have a basic knowledge in Korean Medicine as this is relatively short-term program with the main focus on observation and discussion rather than on lecture.
Following documents are required:
- Copy of a valid license for a specific medical field
(*Student certificate is required for students, license not required.)