Program and Class Descriptions
Class are held from 9:00 to 4:30 on Monday to Friday. This equals 30 hours of class each week.
Participants who complete our program successfully will receive an ISOM Certificate of Complete with the KHU’s seal and the hours of study completed.
48 K.M.D.s with Ph.D.
9:00am~12:00pm&1:30~4:30pm on Monday Through on Friday
Duration of clinical observation : one week (extended courses for over four months)
Hospital of Korean Medicine, Kyung Hee University
- Division of clinical departments: 12 clinical departments < Introduction of Clinical departments
- 4~5 clinical departments are chosen for clinical observation and discussion for one week
- All participants will observe a diagnosis and prescription then discuss (simplified case study).
- In every department both acupuncture and herbs are used in treatment.
- Questioning for diagnosis: past history, family history, and major symptoms
- Diagnosis: differentiation of syndromes, diagnosis of the abdomen, pulse taking, diagnosis with MRI, thermal diagnosis, blood test, and Constitution test etc.
- Treatments: herbal prescriptions, acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping therapy, rehabilitative therapy, and herbal